September Book Haul

October 03, 2017
So I went a little crazy this month.

I know- I spent way too much!

But... they're so pretty!!!!

And there was a really great deal on seven of the books. I had to get them!



  • The mistborn Trilogy                             Brandon Sanderson

                 - The final empire
                 - The well of ascension
                 - The hero of ages

  • The Infernal devices series                    Cassandra Clare

                - Clockwork Angel
                - Clockwork Prince
                - Clockwork Princess

  • A series of unfortunate events              Lemony snicket

                - 4.  The miserable mill
                - 5.  The austere academy
                - 6.  The ersatz elevator
                - 8.  The hostile hospital
                - 9.  The carnivorous carnival
                - 10.The slippery slope
                - 13.The end


  • The night circus                                   Erin Morgenstern 


  • Red Queen                                           Victoria Aveyard


  • Uprooted                                              Naomi Novik     


  • Frostblood                                            Elly Blake           


  • The Call                                                Peadar Ó Guilín


  • The Diviners                                         Libba Bray


  • The Raven cycle                                   Maggie Stiefvater

                -1. The Raven boys
                -2, The Dream thieves

  • Myths of the Norseman                        H.A Guerber




I read A Series Of Unfortunate Events about 10 years ago and absolutely loved the books. I definitely planned on buying them, but some time in the distant future- however, seven of the books went on sale at one of my favorite book stores at about an eighth of the normal price so i had to grab them.

The two raven cycle books were actually on my October list along with the final two books in the series, but I ended getting them this month to inflate my online purchase of A Series Of Unfortunate Events book haul. so I could skip out on paying a delivery fee.

The mistborn trilogy has been on my list for a while and i'm so excited I finally have them. I'm actually a few chapters into the first book already and really enjoying it. Unfortunately I couldn't get the beautiful white covers because they were way too expensive.

As for The infernal devices series- I've been meaning to try out Cassandra Clare for a while. I'm actually planning on doing a Cassandra Clare readathon Starting in October so look out for that.








No comments:

Powered by Blogger.